You might have heard the term “Progressive Christianity” or “Progressive Christian.” But what do those terms mean? Do they refer to Christianity or something else entirely? In this episode of Impact Answers, Alisa Childers, author and speaker, gives us a clear definition of terms, and helps us understand more about this movement.
Impact 360 Institute offers life-changing experiences that help students live out their faith with confidence.
Students are equipped through four on-campus experiences: summer programs for high schoolers, a 9-month gap year for high school graduates, and a two-year residential M.A. in Leadership.
Go deeper. Be equipped to lead and disciple the next generation.
- PODCAST: What is Love and Why Does it Matter? with John Stonestreet
- Gen Z Lab: On-demand Courses to Lead and Disciple Gen Z
- The History of Progressive Christianity: Progressive Christianity Part 1
- How to Spot Progressive Christianity – Cultural Signs: Progressive Christianity Part 2
- Gen Z Volume 2: Caring for Young Souls and Cultivating Resilience