Conversations about social justice are important, especially in our current cultural moment. So how can Christians get better at having conversations about these big issues? In this episode of Impact Answers, professor and author of Confronting Injustice without Compromising Truth Thaddeus Williams talks about what we should (and shouldn’t) do in these conversations.
Impact 360 Institute offers life-changing experiences that help students live out their faith with confidence.
Students are equipped through four on-campus experiences: summer programs for high schoolers, a 9-month gap year for high school graduates, and a two-year residential M.A. in Leadership.
Go deeper. Be equipped to lead and disciple the next generation.
- PODCAST: What is Love and Why Does it Matter? with John Stonestreet
- Gen Z Lab: On-demand Courses to Lead and Disciple Gen Z
- The History of Progressive Christianity: Progressive Christianity Part 1
- How to Spot Progressive Christianity – Cultural Signs: Progressive Christianity Part 2
- Gen Z Volume 2: Caring for Young Souls and Cultivating Resilience