We are incredibly grateful for the opportunity to steward our students. As Christ-followers, we are not called to fear but to bring our anxieties to the Lord. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7 | NIV).
We have been tracking the COVID-19 outbreak. In alignment with many schools and universities across the country, we have sent our students home for what is now an undetermined amount of time. Our staff will continue to equip and disciple students in a variety of remote ways in the meantime. Accordingly, all Impact staff who work is not essential to keeping the campus running have been encouraged to work remotely.
There have been no reported cases of COVID-19 in our staff or student population at this time.
We are continuing to monitor the ongoing situation and will make well-informed decisions regarding the health of our staff, student, and the surrounding community in regard to our overall services. We will provide updates to our students and their families directly as they become available.
Particular items of note:
- Our office is considered closed to the public utilizing only essential staff. All other staff will be working virtually. Our phone lines remain open and our inboxes are being monitored.
- We are postponing guest and group visits until further notice. Please contact [email protected] with any questions about your group or visit.
- Interview days will continue as planned but will be moved online in the coming days. Please reach out to your enrollment counselor with any questions.
- We will provide an update regarding our Preview Day, April 18th at a later date. This event will most likely be rescheduled for summer 2020.
- You may still contact our front desk, or email us with any specific questions. [email protected]
“Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful”. (Hebrews 10:23, NIV)