- The actual cost for a student to attend the Fellows experience is $40,800. Every enrolled Fellow is awarded the $20,000 Impact 360 Fellows Scholarship as an investment in the next generation of leaders who follow Jesus. This reduces the direct cost of the Impact 360 Fellows and allows us to offer the experience at the cost of $20,800.
- $20,800* is the total cost for an enrolled Fellow to attend Impact 360 Fellows 2023-2024 (2024-2025 program cost subject to change). Program costs include:
- 18 hours of transferable college credit from Union University
- Leadership Training at Chick-fil-A Corporate headquarters
- Various strength, vocation, and personality assessments
- An extended international immersion experience
- A one-week experiential learning experience in Utah
- A one-week experiential learning experience in Washington D.C.
- 15 meals per week from our in-house executive chef and culinary team
- Unlimited access to our campus gym and various recreational facilities
- All books for our various modules
- Additional Financial Assistance through the Legacy Grant Fund. We do not desire finances to be a hindrance for any young leader. The Impact 360 Legacy Grant Fund provides need-based financial aid to families. Once an acceptance to the program has been extended, your enrollment counselor will help you walk through the process of applying for financial aid.
All Fellows Participants Earn Exclusive Scholarships From Top Christian Universities.
- Union University – $8,000/year, stackable with other scholarships.
- North Greenville University – Minimum 50% off tuition, stackable with other scholarships.
- Columbia International University – $500/semester
- The King’s College – $17,000/year
- Liberty University Online – 15% off tuition/year
- Mississippi College – $12,000/year
- Palm Beach Atlantic University – $1,500/year
- Point University – $15,000/year
- Shorter University – $12,000/year
- Toccoa Falls College – $10,000/year
- Winshape College Program – $4,000/year
*Cost of tuition for the class of 2024-2025 is subject to change based on program costs.