Pine Mountain, Georgia
Application Deadline: 10/11/2021Apply Now
Example Application Form
Scope of Position:
Provide clerical support to ensure efficient operation of office
Reports to: Associate Director, Talent Stewardship
- Facilitate access for guests, vendors, and delivery services.
- Assist staff and students with office-related needs including postage for packages.
- Manage the check-in/out process for organizational vehicles.
- Perform general office duties such as answering phone calls, forwarding calls to respective individuals, responding to e-mails, distributing incoming mail and packages, copying, scanning, filing, and maintaining office supply inventory.
- Facilitate point of sale for purchases of items from store and restock items as needed.
- An evangelical believer actively involved in a church and living out his/her faith on a daily basis; agrees with the Impact 360 Institute’s Statement of Faith and supports the vision, values and philosophy of Impact 360 Institute, Inc.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of clerical or administrative work experience.
- Maintain regular office hours at the Pine Mountain campus.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while being team oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or project simultaneously.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt