Click and Pledge
Please submit your application online using the link provided
Scope of Position:
Provide clerical support to ensure efficient front desk operations.
Reports to: Guest Experience Coordinator
1. Facilitate registration and access for guests, vendors, and delivery services. Assist in tracking data and creating monthly reports related to guest visitation.
2. Assist staff and students with office-related needs such as postage for packages and check-in/out process for organization vehicles.
3. Perform general office duties such as answering phone calls, forwarding calls to respective individuals, responding to e-mails, distributing incoming mail and packages, copying, scanning, and filing.
4. Facilitate point of sale for purchases of items from store, execute monthly inventory, maintain all office supply inventory, and re-stock items as needed.
5. Keep the Office Administrator Handbook current.
6. Assist the enrollment team by contacting new inquiries and applicants.
1. An evangelical believer actively involved in a church and living out his/her faith on a daily basis; agrees with the Impact 360 Institute’s Statement of Faith and supports the vision, values, and philosophy of Impact 360 Institute, Inc.
2. Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. 2 years of clerical or administrative work experience.
4. Maintain regular office hours at the Pine Mountain campus.
5. Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
6. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
7. Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
8. Ability to work independently while being team-oriented.
9. Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously.