Operations Assistant- Temporary
Scope of Position:
Provide support to the operations team by assisting kitchen and facility staff.
Reports to: Executive Chef
1. Assist Line cooks in meal prep, building salads, sandwiches, and breakfast items.
2. Provide additional housekeeping services in the kitchen and dining room.
3. Perform deep cleaning of facilities as needed including; window washing, cleaning behind furniture/equipment, etc.
4. Plan and coordinate set-up/clean-up and coordinate foodservice requests between departments and facilities for events, trainings, meetings, etc.
5. Assist in maintaining vehicles (wash, vacuum, fuel).
6. Set up vendor appointments, and handle communications and on-site visits
7. Assist Associate Director of Facilities with various projects, ordering supplies, and problem-solving.
8. Serve on event project teams for Commissioning, Move-in Day, Heritage Day, etc.
9. Serve on the emergency preparedness team.
1. An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
2. High School graduate or GED.
3. Good communicator both verbally and in written form.
4. Familiar with MS-Office.
5. Skill in operating manual and powered hand tools, and other small equipment (drills, saws, blowers, power-washer, etc.).
6. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Self-discipline, attention to detail, and takes initiative.
8. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
9. Possess a valid driver’s license and have fewer than 3 driving violations in the last 5 years.