Manager, Summer Experiences and The 3 Initiative
Click and Pledge
Please Apply Online Using the Provided Link
Scope of Position:
Manage all Summer and The 3 Initiative experiences in alignment with overall vision for student discipleship both on and off the campus of Impact 360 Institute.
Reports to: Director | Cultural Engagement and Student Discipleship
- Design, implement, and evaluate The 3 Initiative strategy with a focus on increasing spiritual multiplication, discipleship, and cultural influence opportunities under supervision of the Director of Cultural Engagement and Student Discipleship.
- Manage Summer and The 3 Initiative program planning, discipleship coaching, events, retreats and experiences.
- Serve as a member of the Student Discipleship Council of Impact 360 Institute.
- Lead the 3 Initiative Discipleship Coaching recruitment and training strategy.
- Collaborate with Director of Cultural Engagement and Student Discipleship on future opportunities to expand The 3 Initiative program and the reach of Discipleship Coaching content and training.
- Plan and manage annual budgets for assigned areas.
- Lead the Program Coordinator in recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and leading summer team members, planning two annual summer team training experiences, and meeting customer needs.
- Be present and give strategic oversight over all programming associated with on-campus summer experiences and The 3 Initiative and oversee the enforcement of on campus experience student policies for students, alumni, and staff as well as programming trips.
- Support the Director, Cultural Engagement and Student Discipleship by managing strategic relationships with contractors, guest speakers, vendors, and key stakeholders involved in fulfilling specialized elements of Cultural Engagement and Student Discipleship events, services, next generation research, conferences, and digital products.
- An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
- Master’s degree preferred in biblical studies, biblical worldview / apologetics, discipleship, or related ministry area.
- 5 years of experience in worldview and discipleship camps, student ministry at church, and/or conference roles including developing curriculum, leadership development, discipling, teaching, planning, and executing events.
- 3 years of experience leading teams in a discipleship or student ministry context.
- Must love working with students and demonstrate a deep passion and commitment for making disciples.
- Leadership qualities such as creativity, works well independently or within a group, strong communication and presentation skills, and competence in biblical worldview, leadership, and student discipleship.
- Demonstrated leadership, effective judgment, and decision-making skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team builder and train others for positions of spiritual influence.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to demonstrate kindness and patience ensuring that each customer knows they have been treated with dignity, honor, and respect.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Maintain regular Monday through Friday office hours and meets residential, programming, and travel requirements:
- Requires availability to be engaged in and give strategic oversight to 4 weeks of on campus summer experiences (including some nights and weekends during camps) for high school students during Propel and Immersion and 2 annual weekend 3 Initiative retreats for college students.
- Requires local and / or international travel during The 3 Initiative trips in May (10-14 days).
- Must be physically capable to lead staff and students on annual local and / or international mission trip / discipleship experiences.
- Occasional travel for conferences or events.
- Possess fewer than 3 driving violations in the last 5 years; ability to drive 15-passenger van and train others to drive a 15-passenger van.
Status: Exempt (Administrative)
Supervises: Program Coordinator, Summer Experiences and The 3 Initiative.