Pine Mountain, Georgia
Application Deadline: 1/18/19Apply Now
Scope of Position:
- Provides quality experiences for students, parents, team members, and ministry partners by coordinating Impact 360 Institute logistics and assigned administrative functions.
Reports to: Associate Director, Student Learning & Living
- Assist Fellows team in ideation, logistical preparations, and execution for key events and programming pieces.
- Coordinate site reservations, travel arrangements, and logistical support for experiential learning, student and staff retreats, and off-site student classes and presentations.
- Act as primary liaison from the Fellows team on collaborative efforts with other Institute teams, and occasionally as project team leader on Institute-wide events such as Move-in Day and Commissioning.
- Serve as communications liaison for the Fellows program in the following capacities:
- Communicate details to Operational Services regarding facilities requests and other operational support needs.
- Maintain and refine systems related to all Fellows gap year calendars, forms, documentation and communication platforms.
- Serve as primary contact for Fellows customer service to current and incoming students and parents.
- Plan travel and hospitality details, and handle expenses for guest professors.
- Assist in assimilating incoming students through various communication channels including specific mailings, social media and personal contact.
- Update and manage emergency notification system, response protocol training, and physical resources.
- Assist with Alumni communications as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to the Associate Director, Student Learning & Living.
- Occasionally greet and receive guests; provide campus tours.
- An evangelical believer, actively involved in a church, and living out his/her faith on a daily basis. Affirms Impact 360 Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle standards. Supports the vision, values and philosophy of the Institute.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience education in business, communications, HR, or related field.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated strong organization and coordination skills, proactive ability to anticipate and prioritize tasks, and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone, e-mail, written correspondence, and face-to-face interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as an effective team player.
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, and the ability to learn other computer applications.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
FLSA status: Regular Full-time, Non-exempt