Line Cook Specialist
Example Application Form
1. Prepare and/or direct the preparation of meals using established production procedures.
2. Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques. Ensure food is prepared timely and is of excellent quality. complying with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards.
3. Apportion food, set steam table for service, observe time and temperature control and ensure proper serving of food for tray line or dining room.
4. Stock and set up food stations.
5. Keep service and work areas clean at all times.
6. Receive and store food properly marking the date and item.
7. Clean and maintain equipment used in food preparation. Report necessary equipment repair and maintenance to Executive Chef.
8. Oversee and assist service groups with set up and cleanup of meals.
1. An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy, and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
2. 1-3 years of prior experience in a related food service position.
3. Must possess an excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients usage, equipment handling, and food preparation procedures.
4. Must possess a commitment to excellence, seeing this work as a ministry, while having a heart for hospitality in accordance with the organization’s beliefs.
5. Demonstrated organizational skills accompanied by a strong work ethic.