Human Resources Director
Click and Pledge
Scope of Position:
Provide the overall leadership and management of human resources required for the successful recruiting, development, and retention of team members and students for Impact 360. A member of the Impact 360 Leadership Team this role includes participation in strategic planning, policy decisions, function process representation, goal alignment and responsibility for fulfillment of the organization’s purpose.
Reports to: Executive Director, Impact 360 Institute
- Serve as the Human Resources leader and member of the Leadership Team for Impact 360 Institute. Develop and oversee implementation of talent development & retention strategies, human resources policies, systems, and processes in accordance with the organizational purposes and beliefs of the organization.
- Develop vision and oversee implementation of the Impact 360 People & Culture Strategic Plan, including organizational structure design, process alignment, management implementation plans, budgeting and measurements, and operational improvement analysis, in accordance with the purpose and convictions of Impact 360.
- Lead Associate Director of Talent Stewardship toward building equipping strategies for Impact 360 team members to fulfill the organizational mission.
- Lead Associate Director of Selection & Enrollment toward building student recruiting & selection strategies while undergirding enrichment strategies for Impact 360 Fellows and Impact 360 Residents to fulfill the organizational mission.
- Work directly with team members, vendors, and others to ensure that Impact 360 Institute is a life-giving organization, where team members and students have opportunity, responsibility, and resources to develop their giftedness.
- Interface with Lifeshape HR in coordinating shared services, i.e., benefits, compensation, handbooks and other offerings aligning as appropriate for delivery to Impact 360 employees.
- Secure and manage relationships and contracts to provide excellent services for Impact 360 Institute, consistent with organizational purposes and beliefs, in such areas as HR, training, and culture development.
- Create a work environment where people feel valued and want to do their best; communicate a compelling vision for each person’s role; coach, develop, and motivate to help achieve that vision. Address any issues in a timely manner, providing regular constructive feedback.
- An evangelical believer committed to Christian service, consistent with our organizational purpose and beliefs, who is actively involved in a church and living out his/her faith on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resource management or applicable other degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- Seven years’ experience in Human Resources with 5 years of experience leading others.
- Strong foundation in human resources including knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations and SHRM-SCP or HRCI SPHR credentials.
- Strong communication skills including one-on-one conversations, small group facilitation and teambuilding, public speaking, and writing in a manner consistent with our organizational purpose and beliefs.
- Proven planning abilities, knowledge, training, and experience in organizational systems, processes, recruitment strategies, and project and financial management. Advanced skill in organizing tasks, delegating and achieving goals and objectives.
- Superior skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships. Ability to work independently and as a strong team player under time pressures without loss of poise, grace, or humor.
- Exceptional professionalism with the ability to anticipate organizational needs and challenges and respond in a manner consistent with our organizational purpose and beliefs. Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations, make rational decisions, and take effective action.
- Skill in keeping staff inspired, focused, and dedicated to their assigned tasks while looking for creative ways to make work more productive and enjoyable.
Behavioral competencies include leadership, ethical practice, business acumen, consultation, critical evaluation, relationship management, communication, and global & cultural effectiveness. Functional competencies include HR strategic planning, talent acquisition, team member engagement & retention, team member learning & development, organization effectiveness & development, workforce management, employee relations, technology management, corporate social responsibility, and U.S. employment law & regulations.
Supervises: Associate Director, Talent Stewardship; Associate Director, Recruiting & Enrollment
FLSA Status: Exempt (Executive)
To apply for this position please go to Impact 360 – Director of HR (vanderbloemen.com)