Hospitality Specialist (PT Temporary Position)
Scope of Position:
Provide administrative support by receiving guests, answering questions from callers, and receiving and processing deliveries.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
1. Provide hospitality for visitors who phone or visit campus.
2. Receive and process packages and deliveries in a timely manner.
3. Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager
1. An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
2. Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
3. 1-3 years of clerical or administrative work experience
4. 1-3 years of customer service experience
5. Demonstrated excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
6. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Self-disciplined and attention to detail.
8. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
Classification: Temporary Part-Time (Position will end December 2019)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt