Guest Experience Specialist
Provides quality experiences and connection for guests, students, parents, team members, and ministry partners by coordinating Impact 360 Institute events, hospitality for guests, and lead caring and meaningful on-campus [and off-campus] experiences. Collaborate with all departments in order to provide quality experiences to all that interact with Impact 360 Institute.
- Generate and nurture leads for on-campus experiences.
- Provide second-mile service in all details of the guest’s experience before, during and after they arrive on campus. Serve as main point of contact for guests. Greet and host guests at assigned times.
- Plan and organize preview and interview days, campus visits, annual commissioning, and other lead generating events in order to meet enrollment goals. Ensure all events are properly executed and staffed with appropriate resources, including on campus events and off-site exhibitions.
- Nurture and maintain strategic relationships with connectors in order to increase and maximize Impact 360 Institute’s influence.
- Cultivate a hospitality culture, coaching staff, students and volunteers on best practices in hospitality and second mile service.
- Assist enrollment process by contacting all new applicants, and fielding inquiries to assist new applicants and customers, increasing enrollment and registration.
- Initiate & manage guests’ registration using a CRM tool to track guest visits & engagement throughout their exposure to Impact 360 Institute. Assist in monthly guest reporting for on-campus guest experience.
- Capture and tell stories of student’s life-change through blog, social media, and email campaigns
- Assist Marketing Specialist with ongoing social media messaging and communication strategies for Impact 360 Institute’s programs.
- Develop, implement and maintain strategies to increase participation in on-campus recruiting events for all experiences.
- An evangelical believer, actively involved in a church, and living out his/her faith on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of formal education and experience education in business, hospitality, communications, HR, or related field.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated strong organization and coordination skills, proactive ability to anticipate and prioritize tasks, teams, and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone, e-mail, written correspondence, and face-to-face interaction.
- 2-3 years of team leadership, and event management experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in event planning and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as an effective team player.
- Intermediate proficiency in CRM software.
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, and the ability to learn other computer applications.
- Familiar in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Lightroom, WordPress CMS platform, Eventbrite, Sprout Social, project management software, Mailchimp, and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.