Pine Mountain, Georgia
Application Deadline: June 17th, 2022Apply Now
Example Application Form
Please begin your application for Impact 360 Masters Experience HERE
- A graduate student enrolled in the Impact 360 Masters.
- An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must also: a. Support the vision, values, and philosophy of the Institute. b. Understand and support the Community Standards established for the student learning and living community at Impact 360 Institute’s Fellows experience.
- Strong communication skills including one-on-one conversations, small group facilitation, public speaking, and writing in a manner consistent with our organizational purpose and beliefs.
- Required to live on the Impact 360 Institute campus.
- For Student Discipleship Apprenticeship: Ability and willingness to travel out of the country for a month-long international trip with the undergraduate students and staff.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to handle stressful situations with poise.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team as a team player and a team builder.
- Demonstrated capacity for patience, approachability, and dependability.
- Must have fewer than 3 driving violations in the last 5 years, and be able to drive a 15- passenger van.