Pine Mountain, Georgia
Application Deadline: 4/3/23Apply Now
Click and Pledge
Please Apply Online By Clicking “Apply Now”
- Perform inspections, troubleshoot, and repair grounds and building equipment, mechanical, electrical and plumbing issues, kitchen equipment, and gas water heaters.
- Coordinate contractors and sub-contractors to perform scheduled maintenance and needed repairs.
- Schedule the maintenance, the cleaning, and the fueling of vehicle fleet. Lead the student service teams that help in this area.
- Ensure campus property is well maintained.
- Perform minor maintenance (i.e., tighten doorknobs, change light bulbs, fix toilet clog/flush issues) as needed.
- Assist the Associate Director of Facilities with tasks and functions assigned to the Facilities Department.
- An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Minimum 3 years of experience (or license) in maintenance of HVAC, electrical and plumbing in an industrial setting.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds and climb a 10-foot ladder.
- Skills and technical knowledge to troubleshoot and fix problems with limited guidance.
- Ability to operate light machinery and skill in operating manual and powered hand tools, and other small equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-disciplined and attention to detail, ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Self-starter and takes initiative.
- Possess a valid Georgia Driver’s License and have fewer than 3 driving violations in the last 5 years.
The facilities specialist role is part-time.