Facilities Project Assistant
Example Application Form
Provide logistical and administrative support to the operations team.
Reports to: Associate Director, Facilities
1. Assist the Associate Director with reviewing and prioritizing daily maintenance tickets and provide prompt updates to the ticket originator.
2. Support facilities team by maintaining vendor relations. (Schedule appointments, communicate, provide logistics, and greet vendors)
3. Serve as in-house operations liaison with other Institute departments.
4. Coordinate and manage set-up/clean-up between areas and facilities for events, trainings, meetings, etc.
5. Receive and sort deliveries and mail daily. Direct Student Service Teams to ensure student mail is delivered.
6. Manage monthly maintenance ticket reports, perform a monthly inspection of storage areas, and ensure all vendor invoices are submitted before month-end.
7. Coordinate purchases for office teams.
8. Assist Associate Director with various projects, research, supply orders, and problem-solving.
9. Serve on the emergency preparedness team and execute tasks as assigned.
Classification: Full Time
1. An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy, and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
2. Valid driver’s license with no more than one infraction in the last three years.
3. Able to lift 60 pounds and climb a 10-foot ladder.
4. Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
5. 2 years of clerical, administrative, or logistics experience preferred.
6. Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
7. Experience working with vendors preferred.
8. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
9. Self-disciplined and attention to detail.
10. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.Press the Apply button to get started now. If you don’t already have a ZippyApp account, follow the on-screen instructions to create one.