Pine Mountain, Georgia
Application Deadline: 6/30/23Apply Now
Click and Pledge
Please apply using the provided link
Scope of Position:
Assist in creating a safe, engaging learning environment by maintaining cleanliness, functionality, order, and aesthetic appeal of the campus facilities.
- Clean public areas, bathrooms, kitchen and offices.
- Collect trash and fill paper dispensers.
- Meet with the Guest Experiences Coordinator weekly to ensure the guest house is cleaned after guests leave.
- Maintain stock of cleaning supplies and paper products, and report work orders for the facilities as needed for items requiring specialized repair.
- Perform deep cleaning of facilities as needed (window washing, clean behind furniture/equipment, etc.).
- Monitor indoor and outdoor furniture so that it is cleaned well maintained and properly placed for group events and the enjoyment of the students and guests.
- Keep the SDS book updated.
- An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy, and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
- 1-3 yrs. previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-discipline and attention to detail.
- Self-starter and takes initiative.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Possess a valid Georgia Driver’s License and have fewer than 3 driving violations in the last 5 years.