Example Application Form
Scope of Position:
Serve as primary contact for assigned students in the application process and maintain student files, with a specific focus on Fellows and summer experiences. Serve on the Operational Services team by supporting the enrollment effort to increase all Impact 360 Institute program enrollment goals to yield qualified candidates. This role directly serves our corporate purpose by helping to recruit and train Christ-centered servant leaders in accordance with our organization’s beliefs.
Reports to: Associate Director, Selection and Enrollment
- Assist the Enrollment Coordinator with enrollment activities ensuring all activity is tracked in Salesforce and applicants are receiving timely communications at each step in their enrollment process.
- Support enrollment team to achieve annual student recruitment goals for all Impact 360 Institute experiences.
- Make interview decisions on Fellows applicants, make interview recommendations for Masters applicants. After a student’s interview, make final acceptance recommendation to the Enrollment Committee for the Fellows program.
- Oversee the Admissions emails as well as inquiry emails forwarded to the enrollment team and respond within 2 business days.
- Support on campus events such as Preview Days, Move-in Day, Commissioning, student interview days and summer experiences. Efforts include, but are not limited to, providing a strong customer service experience and logistical support.
- Generate and nurture leads through on-campus or off-campus recruiting efforts.
- Create and maintain connector relationships and strategic partnerships for the purpose of supporting all Impact 360 Institute programs. Activities are not limited, but include lead generation, regular travel as needed to attend strategic events to build relationships.
- An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
- One year experience in Recruiting and/or Enrollment.
- Degree required. Preferred degree in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel (or equivalent programs such as Pages and Keynote).
- Out of office travel for no more than 10 days per quarter.
- Demonstrated customer service skills including ability to display kindness and patience to a wide range of personalities including students, parents, prospective students’ parents, and staff.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities such as creativity, working independently and within a group, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, and face-to-face communication.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments efficiently and on time.
- Demonstrated skills in relating well to a wide range of personalities including students, parents, prospective students and parents, and staff.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt