Coordinator, Selection and Equipping Services
Click and Pledge
Please Apply Online Using The Link Provided
Scope of Position:
Execute enrollment strategies to move applicants from inquiry to enrollment for all Impact 360 Institute on-campus experiences. Lead the planning and organizing of Interview Days and serve as a primary contact for students in the application phase of the process. Provide coaching and equipping opportunities to students.
Reports to: Associate Director, Selection and Enrollment
- Assist Associate Director, Selection and Enrollment in leading and executing overall enrollment strategy towards accomplishment of enrollment goals for all on-campus experiences with a primary focus in Fellows and Residents.
- Assist Associate Director with enrollment activities and ensure they are tracked in Salesforce and applicants receive timely communications at each step of the enrollment process.
- Lead coordination of interviews, evaluation, and recommendation to enrollment committees of potential Fellows and Residency students.
- Provide career coaching and assessment interpretation for students.
- Assist Associate Director to plan and implement recruiting strategies.
- Create and maintain connector relationships and strategic partnerships for the purpose of recruitment.
- Support on campus events as needed. ‘
- An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in leading teams.
- Preferred 2 years’ experience in recruiting, enrollment, or human resources.
- Experience in career coaching or development.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills, including verbal, written, and face-to-face communication.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments efficiently and on time, paying close attention to details.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and responsibility for leading a team toward task completion and follow through.
- Demonstrated skills in relating well to a wide range of personalities including students, parents, prospective students and parents, and staff.
- Maintain regular Monday through Friday office hours. Domestic travel as needed on a quarterly basis, approximately 5 nights a month during peak recruiting season.
FLSA Status: Exempt – Administrative
Supervises: Enrollment Specialist, Recruiting and Enrollment Specialist