Associate Director, Student Learning & Living - Impact 360 Fellows
Click and Pledge
Scope of Position:
Lead strategy for student development within a holistic learning and living community with life-on-life discipleship at its core. Create student development programming that inspires, motivates, and equips both staff and students to flourish spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, and to develop servant-leadership skills.
Reports to: Director | Fellows Experience
- Serve as a member of the Fellows leadership team and provide strategic input and support to the priorities and growth of all areas of the Fellows experience.
- Collaborate with the Fellows Leadership Team to create a learning environment that emphasizes biblical worldview, vocational clarity, authentic community, and servant leadership.
- Develop and implement strategy for all major areas of Student Learning and Living and key aspects of the Fellows experience, including programming, instruction, Campus Life, Logistics, Peak Experiences, and informal discipleship.
- Act as instructor for retreats and modules.
- Work with the emergency response team to create and execute strategies for responding to emergency situations during or after business hours.
- Create and execute strategies for student care (medical, mental health, and restorative discipline.
- Create and execute strategies and lead decisions in regards to assessments for program participation fitness, accommodations, counseling (informal and referrals to outside professionals), and communication with parents as appropriate.
- Lead strategy for international and service-learning programming and provide in-country support during international immersion experience.
- Research best practice standards pertaining to student life and make recommendations for program improvements.
- An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
- Master’s degree in higher education leadership or relevant field, or comparable experience.
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience in student life and spiritual formation of college students.
- Demonstrated leadership, effective judgment and decision-making skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team builder and train others for positions of spiritual influence.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, keep track of critical details, and solve challenges.
- Demonstrated skills in communicating biblical life principles to students.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and maintain effective relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Meets residential, programming, and travel requirements:
- Must be able to respond to student crises after hours within 30 minutes.
- Requires travel for the facilitation of student programming (average 3 nights a month, occasional weekends).
- Requires international travel during the month-long International Immersion in spring semester (7-14 days).
- Must be physically capable to lead outdoor adventure activities and multi-night excursions in a wilderness setting. Experience preferred.
- Possess fewer than 3 driving violations in the last 5 years; ability to drive 15-passenger van.
FLSA Status: Exempt