Associate Director, Selection and Enrollment
Scope of Position: Provide leadership to recruit, select and enroll students who will best represent and actively seek to fulfill the organizational purpose, mission, and values
1. Lead the enrollment team to create processes and systems to meet annual enrollment and student diversity goals.
2. Create and manage enrollment department budgets.
3. Ensure all enrollment activity is tracked in Salesforce.
4. Create systems and processes to ensure applicants receive timely communications at each step in the process.
5. Oversee interview days to ensure quality candidates are evaluated and selected.
6. Serve as the liaison to the Impact 360 Student Grant Committee making appropriate recommendations on student financial need packages.
7. Make final acceptance recommendations to acceptance committee for respective programs.
8. Provide consistent enrollment updates and trend analysis anticipating and identifying issues that impede project goals and implement corrective action.
9. Lead enrollment team to provide a high touch customer experience and oversee Alumni Ambassador strategy and training.
1. An evangelical believer committed to Christian service, consistent with our organizational purpose and beliefs, who is actively involved in a church and living out his/her faith on a daily basis.
2. Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study, Masters preferred.
3. Minimum 5 years of experience in project management.
4. Demonstrated experience in selection, hiring or admissions.
5. Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to anticipate needs, handle stressful situations, make rational decisions, and respond in a manner consistent with organizational purpose and beliefs.
6. Demonstrated skills in relating well to a wide range of personalities.
7. Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
8. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a strong team player under time pressures without loss of poise, grace, or humor.
9. Skilled in keeping staff inspired, focused, and dedicated to their assigned tasks while looking for creative ways to make work more productive and enjoyable.
10. Occasional travel to represent Impact 360 Institute at strategic events, benchmarking with comparable organizations, etc.